Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Science thoughts...

Thursday October 2nd the kids and I went to the Museum of Natural History here in New York. The majority of the time was spent in the Space and Science part of the museum (Dylan's choice). As we were walking around looking at diverse meteorites, space maps, planets etc. I couldn't help feeling a deep satisfaction.

The happiness lies in feeling greatful for my testimony of God the Father, His Son, the creator of the world, and the knowledge that I don't have to rely on faulty or uncertain science. I have knowledge that I trust and believe in 100%. The more time I spent in there, the stronger I felt the Spirit whispering to me, acknowledging what I was feeling. I loved being there, loved feeling the testifying power of the beauty around me. Science is great, it's important, and I know it can be a tool in indicating and recognizing eternal truths. As we walked around I heard "If you could hie to Kolob" in my mind.. it was a great experience. And again. Proof to me that there is definately a greater being in charge of all this wonder and amazement. That I am his daughter is still a little unfathomable, but we're working on it. In the meantime, I love being reminded about my creator and how great He truly is!

No comments: