Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been Tagged!

LeaAnne tagged me, and here is my post. A little changed from the original, mostly one or two items omitted, but all in all it is there.. though not as fancy as LeaAnnes' she's just s'dang good at making her page cute.... ;)

Four Movies I would watch more than once:
(and frequently do!)
  • Pride and Prejudice (1996 A&E/BBC version)
  • Persuasion (1996)
  • Lord of the Rings Triology
  • Sweet Home Alabama

Four TV Shows I watch:

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Ugly Betty
  • Dog the Bounty Hunter
  • Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Four Places I've Been:

  • Stockholm, Sweden
  • London, England
  • Aberdeen, Scottland
  • San Jose, California

Four Places I'd like to go:

  • Australia
  • New Zealand
  • Ireland
  • any nice Pacific Island

Four people who email me regularly:

  • The Oprah Show
  • The Pope'ster
  • Amazon.com
  • My Craft Group leader, Diane

Four things I would like to Eat:

That my friends is it....

I tag no one, but should anyone read this and feel so inspired, I invite you to go for it!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tamsin said...

Jeg må få pannekakeoppskriften din, fordi den vi har er ikke noe god! :)