Wednesday, November 7, 2012

urch sickness

I have been sick with Bronchitis the past three weeks, preceded by a week or so with a horrid cold, it's not been a super fun past month for me, but these past few I've just had so many blessings and moments of divine touches in my life, so I thought I'd join the "flock" and do the whole "thankful-game" (or whatever one calls it)... I debated doing it on Facebook, but then I felt that it would be more personal for me to do it on the blog, in addition to giving me something to blog, so.... I've decided to do a daily "snippet" of "I am thankful for [fill in the blank]"
The rules I'm setting for myself is: I can only miss one day per week, and I will do it until Thanksgiving or the Sunday following.
Today I will post one longer "catch up" but from tomorrow it'll be daily.. (I hope!)

It can't hurt to be a little more grateful, and to be open about my gratitude... of course all the honor and glory goes to my Father in Heaven, and it is to Him I direct my thoughts and feelings more than any others.

No comments: