Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful catch up! ;)


  • A well stocked Public Library that provided me with enough books and dvd's to last me through the big storm! 
  • The sun, after the storm that warms and reminds me that the clouds are only temporary... And the rain for bringing life giving water to plants and animals, and us humans... 
  • my Crockpot!! It seriously is one of my favorite modern inventions... and it makes my apartment smell delicious all the while cooking me my delicious meal!! And a crockpot meal can stretch reeeeally far!!!! 
  • Church, my belief, my faith... and my friends big and small... though the small ones are particularly special and dear to me when they come and give me BIG hugs (and/or slobbery kisses)
  • DRUGS - the legal kind that comes from Doctors' offices... lol... I'm finally getting some help with the Bronchitis, and am grateful for it!!!
  • my super awesome friend and VT whom I'm just getting to know, but is so generous and concerned for me that I can only humbly thank the Lord for having put her in my life (she's also the one who brought me the antibiotics)
  • a winter coat ensemble for snowy cold NYC winters (especially on a cold-rain, snowy day like yesterday), my "ensemble" includes scarves, hats and gloves... 
  • the internet which connects me to friends and family far and wide, provides me with entertainment, and  is a source of knowledge!

1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

Who's giving you slobbery kisses?!?!

Good list and I'm glad you're getting better :)