Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Foliage



 While visiting a dear friend in Yonkers, I took the opportunity to get some pictures of the gorgeous fall colors and the gorgeous weather we had. We took the kids to the park and enjoyed the crisp and fresh air and the sunshine…






I am thankful for my five senses... though they're not all operating at full or perfect capacity... I am grateful that I have them, and thereby be able to enjoy life, and all the beauty in and of the earth... My taste-buds are slowly coming back, and it's been incredible to discover them again.. after six weeks of illness... another step on the uphill latter.. (if that's even the correct idiom... lol) 



2 comments:

becca said...

so cute! love the pictures : )

kimi + joe said...

Does that little Tyke have reddish hair or is the sunlight playing tricks on my eyes? Lovely colors, just wish they lasted longer! Hope your senses are working at their full capacity soon.