Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Day 12


I am grateful for the friendliness of my neighbors. I met two new friends from Brazil at the Chinese place. The two guys just moved here, and asked my opinion on places to eat in the neighborhood.. places that didn't help them "put on the pounds" like the bodega's with their sandwiches... (*giggle*)

A little further down the road, I passed a cute little old lady (she looked like she'd grown out of the walls of the townhouses, like she was the neighborhood), and she walked me down the block. Or, I walked her down the block, (to tell the truth I am not sure which, *giggle*)


It is moments and encounters like this that colour and delight my little "world" here in Harlem.. and I am grateful for them... :) because they make my life rich and wonderful!!

No comments: