Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Antibiotic cure 2.0

I've started another cure of Antibiotics to get rid of the pneumonia. My doc gave me a prescription and this time it'll "hit" both the lungs and the sinuses.... so hopefully I will be able to get well before the Christmas Holidays! (I am SO SO SO thankful for modern medicine!!!!)

In other news, tomorrow I'm going to head over to see them fill the air in the balloons in prep for the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade with some friends! Pictures to come!!! This is a New York Tradition kind of like the parade itself... and New Years Eve in Times Square (though that one is one I have purposely skipped due to crowds, weather and lack of sanitation!!!) Last time I spent TG here in the city I didn't go to see them fill the balloons so I am glad I get to go this time. :)


No comments: