Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Desert Pyramidal Saxifrage

As a Scandi-hoovian living in the desert, it is a good idea to be very friendly and generous with sunscreen and sunblock..
I seem to forget or miss this fact, as I get sunburned over and over and over again... and it's not good!!! And I know better, and I guess I'm just careless... to the point of stupidity... so what am i going to do about it? Well that's just it.... I don't know.... haven't figured that out yet... meanwhile it's another agonizing night ahead for me.... I'll probably have to sleep on my stomach, which is bad for my sunburned arms, but better than being on my back and suffocating my poor sunburned neck..... *sigh*......
Anywho, sorry for the pity-party... I'll just pour more Aloe on myself... and hope I get the message.... WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!!!!!!



by the way, the title is a reference to the Norwegian State Flower... and living in UT. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondrosea_cotyledon

No comments: