Friday, July 6, 2012


oh and I have a new fave... it's the
Double Chocolate Frappuchino...
aka HEAVEN

Starbucks is one of my favorite places to hang out... I am always fortunate to meet the most interesting people. Today for instance I met a wonderful author, a nurse and a genealogy/history lover in just under two short hours this afternoon.... AMAZING!

The Author, Jean Ayer is just fascinating, and I can't wait to read her book once I get it from the library. It's called Tales of Chinkapin Creek.

The nurse (I'd say mid 50's) had a bikers licence and a bit of history riding bikes, and was getting re-educated,  going to be a teacher...

HOW COOL is that???!!!!  I am so excited and happy just at having met these wonderful people.... again, one of the many reasons I really really love Starbucks!!!  :D

No comments: