Monday, January 5, 2009

TIGER!!!!

My friends.. I am a Tiger! And a Wood one at that!!! At least according to the Chinese Zodiac... So in the beginning of this new year, when everything is still new and fresh... I thought I'd just might find out exactly what lies ahead, as such I turned to the stars (naturally) and those who profess to know them.. Well, in the "western" zodiac I am an Aquarious.. and that's all fine and dandy.. but it doesn't really tell me much... so I turned to the Eastern "shores" and found this:

People who befriend the personable Tiger will never need to look for excitement anywhere else. This striped rascal lives for adventure and his reckless nature helps him find it.

 The third sign of the Zodiac is a handful of contradictions. Calm but quick tempered, warm-hearted yet fearlessly aggressive, Tigers are independent loners who desperately need attention. (..ahem....)

Hardworking and altruistic, the Tiger becomes completely wrapped up in projects and causes. This noble and powerful sign is said to protect homes from fire, thieves and ghosts. The same characteristics that make the Tiger so endearing are often the most annoying. He is intense and moody, but never dull.

Horses, Dogs and Pigs frequently make good companions for the Tiger; but Oxen, Rabbits and Snakes tend to rub his fur the wrong way.

Compatible: Horses, Dogs, Pigs 
Incompatible: Oxen, Rabbits, Snakes

So there you have it people! Anyone else who wants to share some insight feel free! ;) but be aware... I might bite if I don't like what you say...lol....

3 comments:

Tamsin said...

Kanskje på tide å begynne med golf, da? :)

Linemoren said...

Golf?? Kor i alle dager fikk du det i fra Tamsin??

Tamsin said...

Tiger Woods :)