Friday, January 30, 2009

a-bleh

Sorry, I couldn't come up with a fancy title, so that's all you get....

I am not in a blogging mood... and I don't really think I have much to say or anything fun to tell...

So here is my boring week.... I'm just finally getting over this nasty "cold" I've had for two weeks now. YAY.. it's tireing though, being sick takes a lot out of ya!
Well, since I've been so miserable for two weeks, I decided to have some Line Pampering this week, and I will admit, I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself, having had to been sick on my birthday and all....

So I went to my favorite place, Barnes and Noble, bought myself a BOOK!!!!! :) Happiness indeed! It's one I've read before, but I like it.

Wednesday I tended little Max. He is such a sweet, funny little guy, and we're becoming fast friends. I had dinner with them afterwards, and Gayle taught me how to make little rosettes, called yo-yo's. By the way that is the craft project I was talking about earlier this month.. and I will post pictures soon, I promise. They are fun and easy to do, the fabrics I've got are beautiful, I am very excited!

And then yesterday I went and hung out in the Fashion District.. well... "hung out" meaning shopping... I got some AWESOME deals, and I am excited to be back into the sewing again.. Still miss all my stuff that is in storage, but I'll get over it I am sure.

So there it is, now I am going to finish watching Rachael Ray, then I am off to Barnes and Noble and their Starbucks Cafe for some yummy hot chocolate...
Ohhh it's going to be nice when this stupid winter is over...
I WANT SUN!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hehe* Du er som meg; skriver mest når du har minst å si!!! *haha*

Tamsin said...

Godt å høre at du er på bedringens vei. Det er så kjipt å være syk!