Monday, January 5, 2009

Belated Christmas "list" thingy...

This is one of those emails that get sendt around every so often... you know the drill.. copy, paste, delete and fill in your own answers...

Well, since the holidays are now behind us, and I am not so scrooge'ish anymore, I thought I'd post it!

Christmas checklist
Welcome to the 2008 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know You!You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Wrap
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? White maybe colored on other decorations (tables, etc.)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Start the day after Thanksgiving, putting out a little at a time... tree shouldn't be decorated until the night between the 23rd and 24th though.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish not including dessert? Pinnekjøtt m. tilbehør
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Presents and the smell of the cooking... and church christmas eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe in Santa, nobody told me differently.....
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Growing up I did.
10. How do you decorate? RED everywhere, christmas curtains, lights, lots of good smells...
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT
12. Can you ice skate? yup... not anything fancy though..
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first real baby doll... yes I think I was 3 almost 4yrs
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? My family/Loved ones
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Riskrem og Pumpkin Pie the best of both worlds..

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Being together with those I love.
17. What tops your tree? a STAR
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? a Norwegian one called "det Lyser i Stille Grender"
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUCK... don't like em!

No comments: