Thursday, January 22, 2009

quickie update

Just a quickie update, I am SICK!!!

AGAIN!!!!!

Life is not fair!
It hurts when I walk, it hurts when cough, and I have to cough alot because my lungs also hurt... it even hurts when I breathe... can someone shoot me now, please!
My head aches from all the shaking (due to all the coughing)... and I swear I might get a whiplash from all this violent shaking..... okay, so that might be a slight exhaguration but still...

At least I am not alone.... Dyl has "walking pneumonia" or so the doctors say (who at first told me they couldn't hear anything in his lungs...), Z is coughing up half his lungs, and so am I.

Bunch of sicko's!!! *sigh*

did I mention it hurts??

oh, and don't get me started on my sinuses....

1 comment:

The Dixon Family said...

Line, I TOTALLY feel for you. We have been sick forever it seems. I hope you get feeling better soon.