Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tote

So after quite a few of my friends have shown the items of their purses/bags/totes... I figured I'd let you all know what's in mine.....

The before picture:






And here are the inside on the outside:


The items are:
  • Wallet
  • Library Card
  • Library Information List
  • Random papers containing map and directions to Long Beach
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • My planner
  • 3 Pens (Because when I need one I can never find one)
  • Antibacterial Hand Gel (White Tea and Ginger)
  • Hand Lotion
  • Blue Multi-tool Thingey
  • Eyedrops
  • Liquid Bandaid
  • My coin purse
  • Lip Balm
  • Togo's Menu

and my trusty waterbottle that goes everywhere with me!

The tote itself is made by yours truly, and I am super proud of it too!!!!

So there you have it.... there are a few things that I normally also have, such as my nail clippers, a nail file and some headphones.... but they fell out of the pocket last night, and I just hadn't put them back in. But now you know that is what a nanny drags around everywhere :D

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Fascinating! I love the bag, too! I'm not a sewer so I'm very impressed that you made it!