Monday, January 14, 2008

Elections 2008

So I was taking this test, for fun, to see which candidate in the 2008 elections I "should" support, and well.... though the result was a bit surprising, what really bothered me was the questions asked.... There are just some things I don't think the government should not decide or regulate on such a high level. I think it should be made down, closer to the people on a state level. There are many things where there are areas that are so gray and many different ways of looking at issues.

So here is my Political Compass-ness ;)
The Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36
(Apparantly this is close to someone named Ralph Nader... for those who care...)

And if you want to measure your own whatever-ness.... here are a link or two of some pages I think were pretty good.
http://www.onlytheissues.com/politics.cgi?page=test and
http://www.geocities.com/greenpartyvoter/libvsconserv.htm
Gave me a bit of a brain-itch, but hey that might not be such a bad thing!! :)

And lastly the shocking result:

Who should I vote for for president in 2008? (If I could, that is....)

DELAWARE SEN. Joseph Biden (D)85.00% Match

Other Top Matches:

Senator John Edwards (D) 80%

Senator Mike Gravel (D)

Senator Barack Obama (D)

No comments: