Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blogg wars, tags... watch out I've just discovered them!

So, I've just discovered that there is something fun like blog wars and blog taggs', and though I've neither been "attacked" or tagged... I just thought it sounded so fun, plus it's given me something to write about!

So here goes, and all my friends, to you I say, watch out!!!!! :)

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was serving a mission, this very time ten years ago my depression bloomed, so I was probably sitting in my apartement bawling my eyes out. On a happy note I was in Stavanger, Norway, and I had a great "district" of Elders... and my companion was Sister Noelle Blanc.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Fold laundry
2. Put away the laundry I have folded!
3. Write three emails, and on my blog.
4. Make plans for next week, including back-up plans if something goes awry.
5. Snuggle with LuLu (the cat)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Brownies
2. Layes Potato Chips w/Cheddar Cheese
3. Chocolate chip cookies (the ones from Costco)
4. Chips and salsa
5. Dove's Dark Chocolates

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off my debts. Give my friend Emily a day at the Nail Salon and my friend Heidi a day at the Spa! And find a place to live!

5 places I have lived:
1. Bergen, Norway
2. San Jose, California
3. Provo, Utah
4. Seattle, Washington
5. Stavanger, Norway

5 jobs that I have had:
1. My very first job was to stroll a neighbours' baby around my neighbourhood for an hour or two, three times a week. Guess that's where it all started!
2. Gardener's Crew at the Provo Temple, (Utah), that was actually a very fun job!
3. Grocery Checker at ICA in Stavanger, Norway
4. Substitute Teacher at the International School of Stavanger, Norway.
5. Nanny/Au-Pair in California, Seattle and Utah

5 Things people don't know about me:
Hmmmm.
1. Exactly HOW nerdy I can be?!?!
2. I had a crooked spine as a child and when I learned to walk and run, I ran sideways, like a crab...
3. I talk and walk in my sleep....
4. I am actually kinda shy. (I know it's hard to believe, but it's true!)
5. My pretty extensive knowledge of alcoholic beverages.

Ok, I tag Tamsin, Erin and Julie Donaldson! You're it!

No comments: