Thursday, May 10, 2012

Doodles...

I have started doodeling... and then I came across this super cool book at Barnes and Noble, that was a guide to "French doodeling"!!! I didn't know there was such a difference, but thought "what the heck" and also since I liked the style of the drawings I wanted to get it. When I saw the price however I quickly changed my mind, and decided to "Google" it instead. 
THIS is what I found online
and THIS is my own doodeling...
flipped and badly lit but you get the gist of it...

and THIS is an inspiration of another picture I found online.
Someone had put something like this on a wall in a kids B-room

2 comments:

Diana Oaks said...

An artiste is born!

Linemoren said...

awwww merci!!! I wasn't fishing for compliments but getting one was very nice! Thank you! :)