Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DOCTOR WHO - Filmset

BBC Wales came to New York to film an episode of Doctor Who the second week in April (last week as of writing moment) and Alicia and I went to find them. I was able to get a great number of pictures and had oh so much fun watching them film. Luckily I also got to chat a wee bit with the actors on set, and they were all three super cool and gracious. The sets were mobbed by fans especially by the end of the week. I felt bad for the threesome, but mostly for poor Steven Moffat (Showrunner-Headwriter) who seemed so uncomfortable with all the attention.... (does he really not know how beloved this show is?)

 At any rate, it was one of the best experiences of my whole NYC life, I absolutely had such a blast, and look forward to see the episode. With regards for those who don't like spoilers, I will refrain from saying too much about the episode itself, except this, it will be a thrilling and emotional journey for sure!!



No comments: