Friday, July 22, 2011

Terrorism in Norway...

As I sit here watching the Norwegian News, I can't help being grateful for Social Media and online News. It's been a great tool as I've been following the horrible acts of terrorism in my native Norway.


Heidi woke me up this morning, telling me a friend had called after having seen on the news a bomb had gone off in the middle of Oslo (capitol of Norway). It's not where I grew up, and it's not where I have any close family. But I have friends there, and as it is where the government is situated, it's still shocking and frightening. Then an hour or so later there were news of a shooter at a Labour-Party Youth/Teen Camp....


This post is likely very random, as I try to put words to my thoughts. it's been a crazy morning to say the least.. 

No comments: