Monday, December 29, 2008

A, B, Z

For Christmas this year I got three new friends! One of the best gifts ever.... Barry, Annie and Zed blew in with the winds from California, and we've become fast friends. Bonded over Cats! Who knew?!?!?!
lol

Barry is a professional Juggler, and after having youtubed him I became a big fan and am thoroughly amazed at his skills.

Annie is a writer and a teacher, and a mom... Though I haven't read anything of hers as of yet, I am sure it will be great when I do... :)

Zed is fantastic! He is truly an artist and has amazing drawing skills. My feeling is he is going to do great things growing up... Loving, accepting, open and lovable, I could just hug and squeeze him all day long. he is 6 going on 36!

So welcome friends, and I look forward to hanging out lots more! :)

No comments: