Friday, December 7, 2007

STARSTRUCK

So on Monday I was so lucky as to have the chance to go downtown and meet the (fabulous) singer Sissel (fra BERGEN!!!!) I was soo thrilled and completely tongue-tied... as I fumbled over my words, the people who had been ahead of me in the line, kindly leaned back and told Sissel that I was indeed from Bergen,as she was.... I was blushing furiously at this point and as she looked up into my face she seemed honestly surprised over finding a fellow Bergenser so far away from home. It became the start of a conversation I would have loved to stay and finish, but her manager and the bookstore people were eager to keep the line moving (no pun intended!!) Anyway, she was very gracious and signed my cd's with a special greeting ("heia Bergen"), and I was completely in awe and excitement.... So now I listen to my fantastic Sissel Christmas cd with a special little grin on my face....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=45zcWhHJUfk

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is so awesome, Line! I am totally jealous. Congrats on a cool experience!