Monday, September 24, 2012

Kid tending blues

Yesterday I babysat for a family right after church, mom and dad both had meetings in regards to their callings, and I was happy and willing.... that being said, they offered me free reign to their snack closet which included a BIG pack of Coca Cola Cans... of which I consumed two... which wouldn't have been so bad had I not already had a 20oz bottle on the way to Church that morning (trying to chase away a threatening Migraine)!!!!! That, in an additional 20oz bottle pretty much every day this past weekend, and I was in serious need of detox and pre-addiction intervention today.. (yes I just made up that term)

Today again I had a babysitting gig, and though I was expecting only the baby, getting the last minute addition of the elder brother (5) who was home from school sick, didn't really faze me.... that is until I got home... 

and, MAN,
I've forgotten how inquisitive and attention DEMANDING 5yr olds are!!!
This one is also exceptionally smart and that just adds a whole 'nother level to the game!!
I survived the day, but boy was I tempted to cast my weakness under a cloud of Caffeine in the form of a Coca Cola!!! 

Give me a grumpy elderly person any day!!!
(okay, not really!!!)

No comments: