Thursday, September 13, 2012

Central Park Zoo

Today I met with a dear old friend whom I haven't seen for such a long time, and her two little boys. We went to the Central Park Zoo, and had a blast. The favorite I think was the Sea Lion Show, and the penguins, but we didn't walk through all of it, and we forgot the "petting-zoo" part of CPZ... but that's okay, that just gives us something for next time!!   :)

It was great to renew old friendships... though "renew" does not feel like the correct word in this instance... It's more like we left right off where we'd ended last we saw each other... This is how our friendship is...it exists through time and space, without any awkwardness or change with time passing. And I love it!!! Sure there is some time spent "catching up",  going over the latest "news" etc. but then it's just so free and relaxed....

The boys were little rascally angels... just how I adore them... and with another on the way, it's going to be a fun house!!! I can't wait to visit them and play with them some more.... :)

1 comment:

becca said...

yay! so cute! we had fun : )