Thursday, August 23, 2012

Days....

Some days are better than others... some start out good and go "south" into a deep ravine by the end of it... others start out rather "grey" and end up on happy notes...

Today is definitely one of the latter for me... As I write this I am sitting in a Starbucks, in Manhattan, with a dear friend as we geek out over our favorite show... (Doctor Who)

Having not seen each other for about a week or so, we went and saw "The Bourne Legacy" this morning, starring one of my quickly growing favorite leading men; Jeremy Renner....


Then we relocated to a Starbucks and have been here for about five hours now... :) Comfortably so. They have almost everything we need... lol... and it's nice to just "hang out" together like this. For my part at least, I need my Areum "fix" every so often!

So here's me raising my glass (figuratively) to friendship and "Geek-dom"

No comments: