Thursday, April 29, 2010

still here

It's been quiet on the blogger front from me lately, that is because I was a single "mom" for five kids for a week. A friend and her husband went out on town, and needed someone to look after the kiddles... :) It was awesome, tiring, cold, stressful, humorous, loving, all wrapped up in a ball... and I got a new appreciation for the familyUNIT


The kids ranged in ages from 2 to almost 10, four girls and a boy, the youngest a set of twins... CUTE as all get-up, but man, did they have energy!!!!!!!!! 
AND I get to do it all over again for about 4 days in two weeks... It's totally okay though, the kids really are lovely and the house is big and in a very nice area, so I get tons and tons of "fringe" benefits!!!! (can anyone say cable??? :D)


So, just to let anyone out there following know... I'm still here, and I'm still blogging!!!

No comments: