Sunday, April 4, 2010

BE AWARE!!!!

I am in a foul mood, and have been all day. Well technically just since Saturday night.... Just really testy, and the smallest things have sent me into rages. I am quite surprised at myself, but there are too many emotions to worry about to figure it out. At times like this, I am thankful for a set of head phones and my computer with internet access.... nothing is quite like music when it comes to therapy... well, walking/hiking is close I suppose, for me at least.


So last night I was in a rage and played a lot of Metallica, Twisted Sisters (yes I am THAT old school) and some Linkin Park. Today was just more hip-hop'y, to get my temper in check, then this evening it calmed down a bit to the pop.... 
I'll tell you one thing though, it's hard to find songs to listen to when angry!! However I managed.


Now the root of it all, I think, is 90% hormones and 10% environment/circumstances. 


Saturday as a whole was GREAT, with time spent with some of my best and dearest friends, some I hadn't seen for many many years. And GREAT FOOD (thanks Hemmerts')!!!!!!!!!!!


The real "event" is, I am embarrassed to admit, over a TV show. And misplaced expectations... sigh.... So anyways, I am keeping myself away from most social situations and the family this week.... hopefully it'll blow over and I will get a grip on myself.... (wishful thinking)
*SIGH*

1 comment:

Anette said...

Hormoner er noe skitt!!! Bare å dytte innpå med alt man har lyst på av sjokolade og annen søppelmat, digge musikk og trekke seg inn i sitt eget lille skilpaddeskall til det hele er over.. *fnis* Føler med deg, Line!!