Monday, March 15, 2010

*sigh*

I know... my blog has been awfully neglected of late..... it's been months.... I know! And if anyone care, I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!
I will try and be better.....
My excuse, and it's a bad one, but I got a little sidetracked, by family, falling down the stairs and hurting my back, with a consequent recovery period in which I discovered this new thing called WII games.... in particular.... Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility.... *sigh*

NOT to mention that now I am back in Utah at the Jenkinses I am having too much fun playing with Heidi, making jewelry and running errands.... Again.... I AM SORRY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anette said...

Og der var du!!! *hahaha* Har vært jevnlig innom for å se om der var liv i leiren... Godt å ha deg tilbake!! Og kan vel si i samme slengen at jeg er ikke så himla aktiv jeg heller for tiden... Klem på vei