Tuesday, March 23, 2010

dilemma....

I don't know if it is because I am sick or if it is because I don't have all my wonderful beads and jewelry making things around, but lately I am finding I am wondering what the heck I am doing.... Do people even wear jewelry anymore? Are the things I like something other people like? Can I even make profit on things I make? Is this the hobby that took over my life and I just have to buck up and accept failure and move on? Or am I just moving through a phase that every artist face once or twice and I just have to believe in myself and my abilities and hang in here? (I do like most of the stuff I make, for instance I made a ankle bracelet the other night that I think is REALLY cute, it's in green with silver and white accents.... and my old orange one is a summer favorite...)

I DON'T KNOW!!!

So to remind myself I suppose, some of my works....

2 comments:

becca said...

yes!! I love the bracelet you made me!!! Loves!!

Anette said...

Hmmm... Tenke-tenke... Hvor mye koster det å få sendt noe over sjøen??? Kanskje jeg kunne satt inn noen penger til deg og fått tilsendt noe knæsj??? ;oP