Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summers now and then

This summer I've tried to remember the summers of my childhood... Happy memories, like playing with my cousins, crab fishing with my dad and uncle, visiting family, vacationing in our surrounding Scandinavian countries, and so forth.

It is somewhat of an experience of mine, to remember the joyous times and try to build a future on them instead of letting later, not so happy memories determine my life.

I wish I had more pictures from those times. However, I found one, we used to have these cows behind our house because my Uncle rented out the hill which our house sat on to other farmers who didn't have enough for their cows. (at least I think that's why...)
So here they are, in memory of Mormors house and the animals that surrounded us...

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Is that really where you lived? That is one GORGEOUS picture! Makes me want to visit Norway...

M&M said...

That is wonderful. . . and makes me miss Norway SO much!!!!!

kimi + joe said...

Hey Line, I just got your blog from Catherine. This is wonderful and I'm glad to hear you're doing great! You're welcome to check out ours: kimandjoebreault.blogspot.com. Best wishes, Kim