Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rejoice!

Turns out these last postings weren't a "spoof" after all.... part of me wants to yell: "I'm BACK BLOGGING", but for fear of jinxing it, I won't.... suffice to say, I have more to share with the world... and I got some inspiration from an unexpected source... so even if it is just for me.... here's some more scribblings...

I walked onto a film set in Central Park the other day, and got to be "background"... it was fun, and I definitely got bit by the acting bug, so a few days after, I went to a movie with a friend and got asked for my opinion afterwards, and was posted on Youtube. This has been the week for "acting" for me I guess... *giggle* and now I want more... below are the pictures I took with my phone on the set of the movie, starring Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Cristina Applegate, among others.... I only got within ten feet of Drew, but hey... that's the closest I've been to someone famous since I almost got run down by Donald Jr. so I'm not complaining... *hee hee hee*

No comments: