Saturday, September 6, 2008

memories

There was a baptism at my ward here in Manhattan today. It was awesome, but for some reason it left me thoughtful about my own. Not that I regret my decision in any way, shape, or form, but just wanting to remember more from the day itself I guess....

Regardless.... it will be 15 years in Dec. and I feel like I have come a long way since then. I am happy for the chance I had back then, though I also feel like it was my destiny.... had it not happened in '93 it would have some other time.... I really, really believe that.

Never-the-less baptisms are fantastic, and even though I can't remember as much as I want from that day, I do know I did the right thing, and I don't regret it in the least! Thanks Mack, Matt, Toril, Laurie, Miller, Payne, and everyone else who were in any way influential. As much as I hate to admit it, you were right!

No comments: