Saturday, April 12, 2008

More pictures from the Happiest Place on Earth

My favorite Princess, Cinderella!!!!
Donald Duck's boat!!!
The Beauty and the Beast Float
Miriam and me outside one of the Mad Hatter stores... where I purchased my beautiful red Minnie Hat (the one I am wearing in the picture)
In the middle of Toontown was a lovely fountain, and there was Mickey directing the music... Right as this picture was taken I stepped on something that made the fountain play music, so my look of surprise comes from that... :)
This day was such a fantastic day. I still can't believe it happened and have to pinch myself to make sure it did. Fortunately the pictures help too!!! :)

1 comment:

LeaAnne said...

I am so glad you had such a great time! I LOVE it there! Can't wait to take all of my kids! (Rune included..lol)