Monday, June 10, 2013

Home is....

where your heart is... or so the saying goes at any rate...

For the past two months or so, my heart and my home has been in chaos and upheaval... but as of two weeks ago, I found a new place to make my home, and my heart and mind have been able to settle down again.

It is incredibly stressful to not have a space of one's own.. Upsetting in so many ways, mentally, emotionally and not to mention physically... there is something really powerful in having one's own space... even if it is as small as a locker or something bigger like a house.

So once the moving dust has settled and my boxes have been unpacked or stored away... I know a huge sigh of relief will escape me... it's already started with small bubbles of joy (a cubby for my art boxes, a genius way of creating extra storage in a "wasted" space)..

Home is where my heart is again...


2 comments:

becca said...

Where are you now?

Ann said...

Hi traveling lady Line!!

Have to admit I am stumped;;;;you clever tease.... WHERE ARE YOU?????