Thursday, May 26, 2011

Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing. Cicero

These last few days have been difficult to say the least here on Preston St. There have been high emotions, overflow of hormones, illnesses, aspieness, and business issues.. The "Text" company is coming up on a big deadline and have (had) printer issues for quite some time now... (among other things)


So, today after feeling crappy and crabby and down,  I decided, to hell with the rest of the world, and I did something for ME! I found a planter box and some soil, and I planted some flowers!!!  (Pic's to come)
However they turn out, it was nice for me to do some work with soil and water, outside and it lifted my spirit immensely. So the laundry didn't get folded and put away, the kitchen didn't get scrubbed and dishes done, Liv didn't make dinner, but I had some time for me. And I feel better equipped now to get on better tomorrow!


A garden is the best alternative therapy.
Germaine Greer




No comments: