Sunday, July 25, 2010

I (can) HAS CUTE STUFF!!!!!!!!

One of the hardest things I am doing these days, is going through my things to sort out what will get sold, thrown out, given away, and what (FEW) things will come with me... It is something that has to be done, and I am excited to "find" things again... but then having to part with them get's sooo sad and almost heartbreaking. 


YES, I know, you're thinking I'm too attached to STUFF and you're right, I even think so myself... but then I look at my gorgeous blue glass plates, my funky kitchen mat, and my colourful throw pillows, and I cry really hard on the inside... 


I HAS CUTE STUFF!!!!!



and having to part with them is sad... 


BUT the item that will be the absolute hardest to part with, is my sewing machine.
It's not super fancy, or super expensive, but it was mine, and we made so many cute things together... I am going to try and keep as much of my fabrics as I can, and definitely all the patterns, but the sewing machine is too heavy and cumbersome so it will have to go.
*sniffle* 
(Hopefully they have sewing-machines in England!)



4 comments:

Anette said...

Hva skjer??!!?? Skal du flytte over dammen??!!?

becca said...

When do you leave? good luck!

Linemoren said...

Ja Anette, jeg forlater USA til fordel for Europa! :)
Becca, I am not exactly sure on when I leave the US yet, nor when I leave SLC... lol... everything is just kinda up in the air at the moment, but I will definitely let you know when I know!! ;)

Tamsin North said...

Ja, her var det tystnad.