Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

The fam. went to Acapulco, Mexico this week, which meant I had the apartement all to myself and it has been GREAT!!!! :)

I invited my friend Alicia over, and we've had a great few days with shopping, good food and just hanging out. Monday we went to Central Park since the weather was finally nice. It has been really cold this easter, in fact it was warmer at christmas than it has been this past week. Anywho, I digress, I will post some pics from the latest little while tonight or tomorrow. On Thursday morning I get to go on a Stake Youth Conference trip to Palmyra. I really look forward to that. And will blogg about it when I get back! I am going to take my camera too, so hopefully I'll have lots to document.
Anywho, that's it from me. For now.

2 comments:

Anette said...

Høres ut som du har hatt en koselig påske!! Og jeg er mer en klar for å se bilder ;o)

Tigger said...

Takk for meldingen. Er litt ny i denne blogge verdenen, så d tar litt tid å komme inn i hvor jeg skal få svart deg osv. Måtte først finne blogen din. Går d an å sende private meldinger via blog?
Ser ut t at du å har hatt ei fin påske.
Likte pianoet, har du prøvd d?