Monday, June 23, 2008

moving on?

After finding myself looking for a job (again) for the N'th time in about 7 months, I am getting very frustrated and ready to give up and move on... meaning moving back home.
Seing those words written gives me chills, but at the same time, I have to face reality, and that is: I don't have a green card, and getting by without one is getting harder and harder. It's frustrating because I want to do what is right, but not being able to do anything about it.

So, with a big sigh, I am posting this post. Making it "written in stone" or at least cyber-stone....

Something's gotta give!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

line! you can't leave!!

Anonymous said...

Håper ting ordner seg for deg på den ene eller den andre måten!

LeaAnne said...

so..We want to know what is going on.. Have you really made it Final??
Or are you still looking, I will look for you to if you want! :)