Saturday, September 19, 2009

YIKES!

For heaven only knows WHAT reason, I have now joined Twitter.... Insanity?!?! Probably... at least that's the only reason I can come up with at the moment... sigh...

So I am following 47 people/groups, some are news agencies, some are stars/actors/musicians, and some are teams of one sort or another.... (SK Brann) the most exciting for me though is that there are 11 peeps following me..!!!!! I KNOW!!!!
Although I must admit I only know one of them personally... but hey... :)

Anywho, so that's the latest craziness going on here... well that, and I got downsized and am looking for a new job AGAIN...

Lastly, if anyone out there in the blogger universe wants to hook up on twitter, tweet me! ;)

3 comments:

becca said...

Oh no! Do you have to move again?

Anette said...

Æsj! Skjønner jobbmarkedet ikke er helt på topp over there, heller... :( Kjipe greier!!! Håper du finner noe fort!!! Skal krysse det som krysses kan ;)

Og Twitter.. Holder meg unna sånt *hehe* Får holde med fjasebokji

Klem på vei over dammen!!

Jen said...

woo hoo!! i have twitter.

my username is _jenn


i love it! i even have it set up to post to my blog and update my facebook statuses. its like micro blogging on the go. i love it!!!